What can 2GIS Navigator do
2GIS Navigator helps to get to your destination by the best route taking the traffic into account.
- estimate the travel time;
- show the exact way and distance to the next maneuver;
- build a route precisely to the desired building entrance, if a company is specified as a destination point;
- automatically rebuild the route;
- warn about the necessary maneuvers using the voice;
- warn with an audible signal and a message on the screen about the traffic cameras or that you are driving at a very high speed;
- consider traffic jams, open bridges, blocked streets and driveways;
- build a route to bypass the toll and unpaved roads;
- highlight the parking lots when approaching the destination point, call the companies from the navigator mode.
- turn on a night mode when it’s dark.
Navigator can work without an Internet connection, the connection is only needed to take the current traffic into account when building a route.