Hotkeys in 2GIS Desktop version
Hotkeys are used for quick selection of the appropriate tool when using the map, as well as to enable certain functions.
Hotkeys and their functions:
- F1. Help.
- Ctrl+P. Print.
- Ctrl+O. Opening other Cities Databases
- F10. Focus to the active tab on the Ribbon and activate prompts for the quick access keys.
- ALT. Display prompts for the quick access keys for desired commands. Press and release ALT to activate prompts.
- ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons on the keypad on the right. Scaling the map.
- Cancel the command and close the context menu.
- Cancel the last point of the Ruler.
- Cancel the defined area of the Radius.
- Close a dropdown list (for example, the list of stops).
- Close the information card of an object.
- Close the shutdown banner.