2GIS crashes, won't run or an error occurs during the startup
- Reboot the device and try to run the application again.
- Clear the application cache. Go to your phone’s settings → Apps → 2GIS → Storage → Clear cache.
- If a reboot didn’t help, and you have Android 6 or above, go to the system settings, then “Applications” → 2GIS → “Permissions” and give the application rights to access the card (“Memory”).
- If you moved 2GIS app to the SD card, and after that the maps cannot be updated, then delete the app, install it again and leave it in the internal memory.
- If the previous steps did not help, go to Android directory using any File Manager (e.g. ES File Explorer, “Files” or “File Explorer”) → data → ru.dublgis.dgismobile and delete all the contents. You will have to download the city maps again.